RW Cope etching press

I would like any information  on an etching press that I have.  It is a
starwheel direct drive cast iron press.  The name of "Exors of the late R.W
. Cope Finsbury England is cast into the side frames.  The bed has a square
center section of solid iron ( and wood at both ends of the bed.  The
bottom roller is gigantic and extremely heavy.

All the parts seem to have been hand filed and shaped.  All the nuts and
bolts are different, the tapered shaft of the top roller, which fits into
the starwheel has hand filed surfaces.

There is a bent metal rod attached to the top plate, over the top roller,
which extends over the bed about twenty inches. At the end is a roller.  I
can attach one end of a rope to the blankets and the other to a cross rod
under the sliding bed and as I pull a print the blankets will be raised
enough to remove the paper and etching plate without touching the blankets.

I have seen a photograph of a cast-iron letterpress by Cope in an old
Aperature magazine.

Does anyone have a similar press?

Any idea when it was manufactured?

I have posted this on BooksArts-L and Prints-L sorry for any duplicate
postings.

Regards,

   ___
   Sandy