Re: knives

Hi Jeff,
I personally wasn't making the knives. My bosses husband who is a master
bladlesmith is interested. Thanks for writning about this and I will get in
touch with him on the subject. With school and work I really haven't had
much time to think about it, but as I contemplate several projects I will
need SHARP blades for I think I should think about it. Btw, he sharpend some
blades for me, held their edge great and it was fun to watch hairs snap at
the lightest touch.

Peter

>Peter-
>
>A few months ago you mentioned that you were making some paring knives.
>Have you made any progress?  I would be interested in trying one if you
>have any samples.
>
>Jeff Peachey

Peter D. Verheyen                                 <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                           <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library        <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University             <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244           <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx