Re: Books In Sheets for Poor Students

Following the discussion about unbound sheets I am beginning to wonder why
some of you don't simply approach some publishers and see if any of them would
be willing to donate unused, unbound sheets for charitable and teaching
purposes--surely some of them must have stacks of them lying about that
they'd like to see put to good use!  Or am I too naive?
 Cheers Louis H. Silverstein

Louis H. Silverstein, Curator
Arts Of The Book Collection, Sterling Memorial Library
P.O. BOX 208240  NEW HAVEN, CT. 06520-8240
E-MAIL: SILVERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX: 203-432-7231
               LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE!