Re: Toner stability-Paper

When I was working with Bill Minter we copied onto Sekishu using that method
described. What we did was simply fold the leading edge of "backing paper"
over and slip the Japanese into that fold. It helps the rollers pull it
through. If I remember correctly jams were not too much of a problem

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx