[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: design printers

<On 2/28, Jane Brown wrote about printers signing their books...also in
certain instances what type face was used etc.>

Is this what is called a 'colophon"?

I've seen this at the back of some of the recent books I have bought.  It
also includes
brand of paper used and inks.

Linda Eveland

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]