Sheets for students (follow-up)

There was a flurry of mail on this topic recently and a suggestion was
made by Charles Alexander (as I remember) that a press might give two
sets of sheets to each student in return for receiving one set
bound. I thought that the mailgroup might like to know that The Old
School Press has come to just such a deal with Owen Bradford at
Newcastle University, England, for a forthcoming book "Figures in a
Setting". I shall be providing 12 sets of sheets to six students
chosen by Owen and receiving six bound copies in return. We're both
looking forward to the experiment and will let the list know more as
and when. Thanks Charles!

Best regards, Martyn
             Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
                Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
                       e-mail mao@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/ppuk.htm