[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: medieval bookbinding
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: medieval bookbinding
- From: Pamela Rups <RUPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 16:53:59 EST
- Message-id: <199603052148.QAA09117@listserv.syr.edu>
- Organization: Western Michigan University
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What time period and what country are you interested in?
>Good afternoon. Can anyone suggest a title of a book that discusses
>medieval bookbinding? Specifically, the construction: sewing,
>endsheets and board attachment and not so much the finishing.
>Thanks for your time
Western Michigan University