Bookclaspsand ~corners

Dear fellow bookbinders,

I became tired of rebuilding cornes and clasps for the medieval books I restore,
so I thought of a different solution;
we will have soon a line of 65 different Bookcorners and clasps for
sale,ranging from the 15 century to the 18 centhury. They are recast in
solid brass from original corners we have been buying all over the world.
The corners and clasp are cast in germany bei Muller,we represent them
exclusivly in the U.S.A. and Canada, and they are made in perfect
craftsmanship,oeing it to the Quality in german Craftsmanshipand the Guild
system under which I learned my trades too.
We expect to have a complete curent catalog handy in a few weeks, showing
every neccessary detail and also provides measurements in inches and cm.
If you like to receive information,please e-mailus at :libros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or adress your request to:
                        L.A. Book Arts,Inc.
                        1650 South Sawtelle Blvd.
                        Los Angeles,CA 90025
                        Phone/fax: 310-473-5874

L.A. Book Arts, Inc. d.b.a. The Custom Bindery
Custom Fine Binding in Traditional French and German Techniques, in Leather,
Parchment, Cloth, Paper. Custom Design for Boxes and Portfolios, Development
of Artist Book Structures and Portfolios, Restoration of Books and related
Objects from 900 B.C to contemporary Bindings, Marbled Papers, Individual
Instructions in Bookbinding.

We also import fine papers, parchments and Brasscorners and clasps for the
restoratioan of medivael  to renaissance bindings.

1650 South Sawtelle Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone/Fax 310-473-5874
E-mail: libros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx