Special this month at Hand Papermaking

March is New Subscriber Month at Hand Papermaking, and we have a very tempting
offer for anyone who has never subscribed to Hand Papermaking magazine and
newsletter. New subscribers who place their order during the month of March will
receive $10 off our regular one year rate.

Annual subscriptions are normally $35 within the US; in Canada and Mexico the
cost is $40 per year; and elsewhere the cost is $45 per year. Order this month
and take $10 off these rates for your first year. A subscription entered now
would start with the April 1996 newsletter, then continue with the remaining
magazines and newsletters through April 1997.

Two copies of Hand Papermaking magazine are included per year in a subscription,
along with four copies of the Hand Papermaking newsletter. Featured in the
magazine are in-depth articles, interviews, reviews, and at least one hand-made
paper sample per issue. The newsletter lists timely information about classes,
workshops, exhibits, conferences, competitions, and other items of interest to
papermakers. The newsletter also includes display advertising.

All payments are due in advance and must be in US dollars. We can accept money
orders, checks marked payable through a US bank, or Visa/Mastercard (please
supply the card number and expiration date). If you are calling from within the
US, you can also order by credit card by calling our toll-free number:
800/821-6604.

We hope to hear from you this month, and look forward to welcoming you as a new
subscriber to Hand Papermaking.

Tom Bannister, Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013-7027
(301) 699-3143 or (800) 821-6604, fax (202) 895-6048 or (800) 538-7549
email 74603.1175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx