[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Antique Paper Cutter
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Antique Paper Cutter
- From: Jack <jack@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 22:31:27 -0500
- Message-id: <199603090334.WAA19902@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Let me apologize up front to anyone on the list who finds this post to be
I am trying to find a new home for an antique paper cutter and it was
suggested this was an appropriate place to post a query.
this cutter is not suitable for hobby printers as it is LARGE and HEAVY.
It was/is a commercial piece of equipment. Specifically, the cutter is a 38
inch cutter made by the Dexter Co. It is a mechanical paper cutter
(motor driven with the blade cutting cycle being actuated by a clutch)
and in excellent condition.
If anyone is interested in further details or knows of anyone who might
be interested in this antique beauty please e-mail me privately. I would
hate to see this end up in a scrap metal yard.
Any inquiries or referrals are appreciated.