long-term stability of toner

    I am writing an article on the long-term stability of the toner used in
photocopying and laser printing. One potentially controversial statement in
it is:
    "The move by libraries to use archival bond for photocopying creates
problems which may be as bad as those it solves. The calcium carbonate which
makes the paper more resistant to acid has a bad side effect. So does the
large watermark which identifies the paper as archival bond. Both decrease
toner adhesion to the paper. Using standard, non-watermarked acid-free paper
would increase adhesion and lower cost, and probably would not decrease long
term readability."
    Would you comment on this paragraph?
    Where should I post it to get additional comments?

Rupert
|   Rupert N. Evans                     Voice   217-337-7833     |
|   Prairie Publications                        Fax     217-337-7469     |
|   101 West Windsor Road, #4107        e-mail  r-evans4@xxxxxxxx        |
|   Urbana, IL 61801                                             |