Book Arts Resources?

IN%"BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

A friend of mine, a school teacher, would like to experiment in his classes with
making artists books, book objects, etc. He asked if I could offer him slides,
catalogues, photocopies, anything that he could use to show his class the kind
and range of things that book artists have done. I have a few catalogues that
I've just sent to him, but I wondered if anyone on this group had any ideas or
resources that could be offered to a school teacher interested in fostering new
book artists.

I will also put him in touch with the NE Chapter of the GBW -- anyone know right
off hand who is the current president/contact of the chapter?

Thanks for any help.

Don Pollock