[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Book Arts Resources?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Book Arts Resources?
- From: Donald Pollock <APYDPOLL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:36:32 -0500
- Message-id: <199603191336.IAA24407@listserv.syr.edu>
- Organization: University at Buffalo
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A friend of mine, a school teacher, would like to experiment in his classes with
making artists books, book objects, etc. He asked if I could offer him slides,
catalogues, photocopies, anything that he could use to show his class the kind
and range of things that book artists have done. I have a few catalogues that
I've just sent to him, but I wondered if anyone on this group had any ideas or
resources that could be offered to a school teacher interested in fostering new
I will also put him in touch with the NE Chapter of the GBW -- anyone know right
off hand who is the current president/contact of the chapter?
Thanks for any help.