Programs in Portland?

Hi, everyone. My name is Jeff and I am very new to the world of
book arts, although my love of books is strong. I am very
interested in finding some classes or something so that I see if
the book arts are really something I want to give part of my life
to. I am interested in learning a little more about book making
as well as conserving. I live in the Portland,OR/Vancouver,WA
area. Can anyone give me any ideas on who or where to check?
Thank you for your time.

--
Jeff and Linda Stiles
bg381@xxxxxxx