New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server (March)

We have been busy for the first few weeks of March, and there is more to come --

                http://www.abaa-booknet.com

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet SERVER?
>
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA members are "hot-linked" directly to their
> ABAA-booknet home page.

> KEN LOPEZ CATALOGS (3/20/96)
>
>      Ken Lopez, Bookseller, of Hadley, MA announces a very special
>      catalog, VIETNAM and the Sixties, with 700 items of the Era,
>      and the republication of their reference catalog on Philip K.
>      Dick

> BENNETT GILBERT LIST (1/10/96)
>
>      Bennett Gilbert Rare Books of Los Angeles, CA announces its
>      Library List 33 on the Web featuring eighteen rare texts dating
>      from 1518 to 1796.

> ANDREW CAHAN : WEB PAGE (3/20/96)
>
>      Andrew Cahan : Bookseller Ltd. of Chapel Hill, NC announces its
>      new Web Site, listing catalogs of Photography, Art, Literature,
>      and Americana, with new items being added daily.

> TEN POUND ISLAND BOOK CO. (3/15/96)
>
>      Ten Pound Island Book Co. of Gloucester, MA announces Maritime
>      List 102, a catalog of old, scarce and out-of-print maritime
>      books.

> JO ANN REISLER CATALOGUE (3/13/96)
>
>      Jo Ann Reisler, Ltd., of Vienna, VA announces Catalogue 32W,
>      335 rare and unusual children's books, original and signed
>      illustrations, and related ephemera.

> ED SMITH BOOKS BUKOWSKI LIST (3/13/95)
>
>      Ed Smith Books of Oak View, CA has a new on-line offering, LIST
>      #20, Charles Bukowski

> NEW ABAA MEMBERS (3/10/96)
>
>      During their Boston and Los Angles meetings, the ABAA Board of
>      Governors voted to admit 12 new members bringing the total
>      membership to 458, with 143 now online.
>
>      Booksellers, take a look at How to Join the ABAA.

> LA SCALA AUTOGRAPHS WEB SITE (3/10/96)
>
>      La Scala Autographs, Inc., of Pennington, NJ has a new Web Site
>      with extensive catalogs and images of autographs, manuscripts
>      and books in music and related fields.

> JAMES S. JAFFE CATALOGUE (3/6/96)
>
>      James S. Jaffe Rare Books, of Haverford, PA announces Catalogue
>      38W: Twentieth Century Firsts, and other Fine Books and
>      Manuscripts.

> DAWSON'S BOOK SHOP CATALOGUE (3/5/96)
>
>      Dawson's Book Shop of Los Angeles, CA has posted an additional
>      on-line list, Catalogue 532, California and the West.

> MEYER BOSWELL RARE LAWBOOK SEARCH ENGINE (3/5/96)
>
>      Meyer-Boswell Books of San Francisco, CA has newly updated and
>      improved their Rare Lawbooks Search Engine.

> CALIFORNIA ILAB CONGRESS AND BOOK FAIR UPDATES (3/4/96)
>
>      We now have current information on-line on the Los Angeles ILAB
>      Congress and the San Francisco ABAA/ILAB Bookfair, both
>      scheduled for early next September. The Book Fair is open to
>      the public and there are special hotel rates available for
>      exhibitors and fair attendees. Congress infromation for ILAB
>      member booksellers contains information on dates, activities,
>      hotels and prices.

> ABAA NEWSLETTER (3/4/96)
>
>      We have published Volume 2, Issue 2 of the ABAA Newsletter, in
> [...]
  *** Mike Harris             booknet/rmharris_ltd
             phone:  (703) 356-1686             fax: (703) 356-5431
    e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rharris@xxxxxxxxx
        The Booksellers' Homepage --  http://www.abaa-booknet.com