seeking a friendly (italic) hand on the Net

to whom it may concern: I use, teach and advocate italic
for everyday handwriting -- am looking for others
interested in this. Because a lot of people in the Book
SArts world are involved with hand-lettering, handwritten
books, etc., this seemed one logical place to search.
Interested? Love/hate the idea? Please get back to me
(contact info below):
--

Yours for better letters
          Kate Gladstone?Handwriting Repair