[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Papermaking from Recycled Bedding
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Papermaking from Recycled Bedding
- From: Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 05:23:01 -0500
- Message-id: <199603261023.FAA08097@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I received the following the other day and promised I would forward it to
the list to see if anyone has an interest in his project. If you do, please
respond directly to Jason.
>X-Personal_name: Jason Haber
>I'm working on a startup company to manufacture handmade paper and dry
>sterilised half stuff from cotton salvaged from used bedding,(mattresses
>and box springs) I'll be dealing with over 7200 lbs of cotton monthly.
>looking for responses from the market, is there an interest in the
>"product"? done a lot of research, writing proposals, making samples,
>working on the funding stage.
>welcoming inquiries and reponses