[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Illustrating Kelmscott Press Books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Illustrating Kelmscott Press Books
- From: LIB1 <Lib1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 14:57:34 -0500
- Message-id: <199603262018.PAA08570@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*** Illustrating The Kelmscott Press Books***
a Talk by William S. Peterson
at The Catholic University of America
Sunday, April 21, 1996, 4:00 pm
Sponsored by the Catholic University
and the William Morris Society
William A. Peterson, Professor of English at the University of Maryland, is
an eminent scholar in the fields of Victorian studies and book history. His
prize-winning books include "A Bibliography of the Kelmscott Press"
(1984), "The Kelmscott Press: A History of William Morris's Typographical
Adventure" (1991), and "The Ideal Book: Essays and Lectures on the Art
of the Book" by William Morris (1982).
For details contact: Mark Samuels Lasner, William Morris Society in the
United States, 1870 Wyoming Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20002. Tel.
(202) 745-1927, Biblio@xxxxxxx