Re: book search

I have no idea where a copy might be available, anyone on the list want to
give it a try. Please respond directly to the orginal poster
<vosberg@xxxxxx>. Thanks,
Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx