[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Focus Conference in Portland
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Focus Conference in Portland
- From: Tom Bannister <74603.1175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:20:15 EST
- Message-id: <199603281422.JAA03004@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Focus Conference sponsored by Oregon Book Arts Guild is held every two
years. There will not be a conference this summer. The next one is scheduled for
June 19-22, 1997. However, the Guild has plans this summer for a series of
workshops called "Preview/Review". The idea is to review some topics that were
covered at the 1995 conference and preview some classes which will be taught in
1997. The conference in 1997 will be entitled "Focus on Content: Beyond Words."
To get on the mailing list, contact Debra Glanz at 2607 SW Custer, Portland, OR
97219 or call (503) 244-0726 and leave a message.