to (other) new papermakers

Good morning everyone.
I have some information for those who may want to learn how to
make paper. There is a book/kit by Vicki Cobb simply titled
PAPERMAKING BOOK AND KIT. It is geared toward children, but I
figured that I may as well be a child if I'm trying to make paper
on my own. This kit would also be useful in teaching someone else
how to make paper.
I got my kit at Powell's in Portland OR, but it can probably be
purchased at any bookstore. It cost about $10.00.
Anyway, I had a good time making paper for my first time.
Have a good day.   Jeff

--
Jeff and Linda Stiles
bg381@xxxxxxx