GBW Exhibition

Just a quick note to those of you both on this list and planning on binding
the Thomases book PAPER for the exhibit. Just 3 weeks till they're due. Hope
all are doing well on them. Almost time for me to start mine. We'll see what
comes of it. I've found this to be one of the toughest books I've tried to
come up with a design for.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx