[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Douglas Howell papers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Douglas Howell papers
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 16:55:43 -0700
- Message-id: <199604082355.TAA23144@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Susan Swartzburg tells me that Douglas Morse Howell's papers are being put
up for sale... over 4,000 are listed.
To find out more about them, contact:
Elizabeth King, 999 Hewins St., Sheffield MA 01257
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery
The only tools one needs in life are
WD-40 to make things GO
Duct Tape to make them STOP.