It ain't exactly just book arts....

Morning, all.

Thought I'd let you know that our gallery went online yesterday too.
Most of it is conventional artwork, though there are also a number of my
marbled paper collage pieces.  We will be adding in more book art
specific items as we go, and I hope to get set up to also sell my marbled
papers, paste papers, et cetera.  We will also be posting information
there about our workshops and classes.  See us at:

        http://www.legacyart.com

Feedback most welcome.  Thanks...

Jim

James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
see our gallery at: http://www.legacyart.com
jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx