Hand Papermakers: Beginners & Teachers

I have written and published a book titled Teaching Hand Papermaking: A
Classroom Guide.  It is based on my experience as a papermaker and many
years of teaching hand papermaking in school classrooms and workshops
for ages preschool through adults.  My intended audience was teachers,
but it also has turned out to be a very helpful book for beginning
papermakers, because of the focus on simple methods and simple
inexpensive tools.  If you would like me to send you more detailed
information about the book, send your mailing address to
zpaper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gloria Zmolek Smith