Spring Papermaking Retreat

In the middle of our current April snow shower, it's the perfect time
to think spring and papermaking at Seastone Papers Studio on the
island of Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. We are filling our week
long papermaking intensive very quickly. It's going to be a great week
exploring new papermaking techniques and rediscovering earlier
papermaking processes... pulp spraying, sculpting with flax fiber,
pulp painting, Japanese papermaking, and photo image transfer are some
of the workshops celebrating art in paper. The workshops will be led
by Donna Koretsky of Carriage House Paper. Think of late afternoon
visits to a Vineyard bookbinder, a hand letterpress shop, and a
resident papermaker. If that doesn't melt the snow quickly, think sun,
seafood, and an evening beach picnic.
If you'd like more info., contact Sandy Bernat <sbernat@xxxxxxxx> or
telephone Seastone Papers 508-693-5786. Peak at our web site at
http://www.tiac.net/users/sbernat