6' Standing press

Hi Everyone!

I have come across a 6' standing press, about 80 years old and in
excellent shape.  Platen is about 18 x 24.  It's more press than I really
need, but I didn't pass it up.  Anyone out there interested in buying the
beast?  I can arrange to deliver it reasonable distances in the midwest,
or can send it freight to others outside my driving radius.

Drop me a private note.

Toodles!

Jim

James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
see our gallery at: http://www.legacyart.com
jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx