[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
6' Standing press
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: 6' Standing press
- From: "James T. Downey" <jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 22:30:39 -0500
- Message-id: <199604110330.XAA07517@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have come across a 6' standing press, about 80 years old and in
excellent shape. Platen is about 18 x 24. It's more press than I really
need, but I didn't pass it up. Anyone out there interested in buying the
beast? I can arrange to deliver it reasonable distances in the midwest,
or can send it freight to others outside my driving radius.
Drop me a private note.
James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
see our gallery at: http://www.legacyart.com