[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Marbling Paper
- From: Constance Vidor <Chvidor@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 18:16:43 -0400
- Message-id: <199604132217.SAA04756@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Several people inquired about the paper I mentioned that can be used for
marbling without applying alum. It is called
and sells for $7.50 for a packet of 100 sheets. Size 9 and a half by 13 and
a half inches, color white.
This paper is very thin and absorbant, a little tempermental to handle after
placing on the bath, but lays down beautifully and absorbs the paints nicely.
Irons out well after dry.
Source is New York Central Art Supply, phone 212 743 7705, fax 212 475 2524.