[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Adhesive for bookplates
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Adhesive for bookplates
- From: Dave Walkden <dwalkden@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:48:03 -0400
- Message-id: <199604161349.JAA05743@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think wheat paste for bookplates is acceptable. And it's reversible should
the need arise.
At 12:41 PM 4/16/96 +1000, you wrote:
>I recently made a friend some lino block printed bookplates for her birthday.
>Would anyone care to make recommendations/warning about types of adhesives
>to use to attach them?
Dave Walkden dwalkden@xxxxxxxx