Re: Marbling problems and ideas

>RE: Marbling on Tyvek
>I would also be interested in any tips for color on Tyvek. I don't marble
>myself, but am interested in applying color in different ways. I inquired
>once before about this and the only response I received was from Charles
>Alexander who informed me that Jean Formo, who stains Tyvek and teaches
>classes at Minn Ctr for Book Arts, but I haven't gotten in touch with her
>yet.
>      Has anyone taken her class?  I will be interested in the responses
>for this one.

Greetings,
A person you may want to contact regarding color on Tyvek is Rosie Kelly, a
calligrapher and book artist who I believe is not on this list.  Her email
address is:

Rosiekelly@xxxxxxx

Rosie has used Tyvek in her work;  she is familiar with Jean Formo's art
and I believe has taken classes with her.

Best regards,
Kathy

Kathy Mandell
Northwestern University
Department of Biochemistry,
Molecular Biology & Cell Biology
2153 North Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
voice:  1-847-467-2126;  fax: 1-847-491-4461
email: kathym@xxxxxxx