Where we come from.

Just thought I'd show all you where we all come from. Nice diverse mix. Now,
to find out what we are: collectors, binders, conservators, marblers...? I
don't think listserv can sort that for me.

A great weekend  to all, Peter

*  Country        Subscribers
*  -------        -----------
*  Australia             13
*  Brazil                 2
*  Canada                43
*  Estonia                1
*  France                 1
*  Germany                2
*  Great Britain         13
*  Greece                 1
*  Hongkong               1
*  Ireland                2
*  Israel                 1
*  Italy                  2
*  Japan                  1
*  Malta                  1
*  Netherlands            6
*  New Zealand            4
*  South Africa           3
*  Sweden                 1
*  Switzerland            1
*  USA                  622
*
* Total number of "concealed" subscribers:           4
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    721  (non-"concealed" only)
* Total number of countries represented:            20  (non-"concealed" only)
* Total number of local node users on the list:      0  (non-"concealed" only)
*

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx