What's New? on ABAA-booknet Web Server

The Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America booknet Web Server has a
number
of new member catalogs and Web sites placed on line in April.  We can be reached
at

                   http://www.abaa-booknet.com

--
*** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431