GBW PAPER SHOW EXHIBITORS

Hi just a friendly reminder to all those rushing to complete their bindings
of PAPER, the Thomases sample book.

To date I have received 4 bindings, so keep them coming. A day or so late
won't kill me.

PLEASE remember to make a SIMPLE drop-spine box for your bindings. It makes
making them for shipping that much easier and protects your book. Also,
please put YOUR name in the box. We'll have 33 books of all about the same
format with the same title and 5 places will be packing/unpacking them.

Thanks for understanding.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx