Oak type cabinets?

Hello, I am Bill Simon, in Phoenix, -a new member of the list.

Have not picked up on exactly what the list generally handles, so following
might be off base.

Is there is anyone out there who knows of any oak type cabinets for sale
somewhere in the Southwest, restorable and at a reasonable price? If so, I
would like to hear about them. They are for a friend setting up a hobby print
shop.

I am into Ludlow typograph typecasters, so if you know about any Ludlow mats
for sale I would like to hear about them also.

That is all for now. Thanks.