Re: Oak type cabinets

Oak type cabinets . . .YES! John Dingman, in Ventura has one for sale. The
top is set up  two sided on a slant, so that two students could set type at
the same time. He also has a few typestles left, ornaments and I believe a
slug cutter. We live in San Diego and go up to visit alot. He is very illl,
so you must act NOW! You can tell him Kathy Miller told you about it. 805
658-2370. Keep in touch!

Iron Bear Press
Kathy and Gary Miller