Re: Oak type cabinets

You might also try Lyn Schroeder in Tucson -- you'll have to look him up in
the phone book there. He had a lot of his own cabinets and equipment in a
University of Arizona studio which was torn down years ago. He gave me some
of it at that time for Chax Press, but he may have kept a good deal as well.
Good luck in finding what you need.

charles alexander