[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oak type cabinets
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Oak type cabinets
- From: Charles Alexander <chax@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 13:27:10 -0500
- Message-id: <199605031827.OAA17548@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You might also try Lyn Schroeder in Tucson -- you'll have to look him up in
the phone book there. He had a lot of his own cabinets and equipment in a
University of Arizona studio which was torn down years ago. He gave me some
of it at that time for Chax Press, but he may have kept a good deal as well.
Good luck in finding what you need.
>Oak type cabinets . . .YES! John Dingman, in Ventura has one for sale. The
>top is set up two sided on a slant, so that two students could set type at
>the same time. He also has a few typestles left, ornaments and I believe a
>slug cutter. We live in San Diego and go up to visit alot. He is very illl,
>so you must act NOW! You can tell him Kathy Miller told you about it. 805
>658-2370. Keep in touch!