exhibitions

Hi!  I am new to the internet and this listserv.  I am a one-of-a-kind book
artist and am wanting to learn of ways to exhibit my work in shows and/or
galleries.  Is there a quick way to find out about upcoming exhibitions?  I
subscribe to Page Two so I know that's one way, and I'm looking for others.
Any information regarding this would be appreciated!  Thanks!  Marcia Buch
buch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx