Re: exhibitions

Join a group like the Guild of Book Workers which has a chapter in New
England and New York is one way. There are also other places such as the
Creative Arts Workshop in New Haven which have regular exhibits, though not
always of the book arts. The Canadian Book Binders and Bookartists Guild
also has numerous exhibits for members. There are also places such as the
Center for Book Arts in NYC. You can find links to all of them through the
"Book Arts Links" section at <http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey>

Peter

>Hi!  I am new to the internet and this listserv.  I am a one-of-a-kind book
>artist and am wanting to learn of ways to exhibit my work in shows and/or
>galleries.  Is there a quick way to find out about upcoming exhibitions?  I
>subscribe to Page Two so I know that's one way, and I'm looking for others.
>Any information regarding this would be appreciated!  Thanks!  Marcia Buch
>buch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<

Peter D. Verheyen                                   <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                             <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library          <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244             <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx