Center for Book Arts Summer Programs

For the Center for Book Arts Summer Programs, including weekend, evening
and weeklong classes and workshops in printing, binding and papermaking,
point your browser to:

http://www.minsky.com/cbaclass.html

I've also updated my links page, with a METASEARCH engine at the top, in
case you can't find what you're looking for:

http://www.minsky.com/hotlist.html

If you have an interesting site, particularly bookart related, that isn't
there, please let me know for the next update.
--

Richard
http://www.minsky.com