Friends of the Museum of Printing Annual Meeting, June 12, Boston

Some of you may be interested in this, forwarded from the Letpress List.

>FRIENDS OF THE MUSEUM OF PRINTING TO HOLD ANNUAL MEETING
>IN BOSTON, JUNE 12, 1996
>
>The Annual Meeting will be held at The Boston Globe, 135 Morrissey
>Blvd., Boston, June 12th. We will meet at 6 PM for light refreshments
>in The Link (3rd Floor). The formal meeting and presentation will
>begin at 7 P.M. in The William O. Taylor Auditorium. There will
>be a brief formal "Annual Meeting" of the Friends, at which we will
>elect our board and officers for the coming year, after which interlude
>will be our featured lecture:
>
>    "Forensic Typography"
>
>Our speaker this year is Mike Parker, a Principal Founder of the
>digital type foundry Bitstream (and father of Harry Parker, FontBureau
>principal), who has chosen as his topic "Forensic Typography".
>

>The public is invited.                       Reservations suggested.
>
>- - -
>
>For information, contact the office of the Friends at 617-267-5600,
>or email the Secretary of the Friends, wdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , or
>visit the homepage: http://world.std.com/~wdr/fomp.html
>(which has a copy of the above announcement).
>

>(Please feel free to forward this where you think friends
>of the Friends might hang out. I've posted to comp.fonts,
>comp.text.desktop, and ne.seminars; and letpress and litho-l @ unb
>and my own mailing list of typo/printers.)
>
>William Ricker, Secretary & Collections Chair
>The Friends of the Museum of Printing
>First Floor, 654 Beacon St. BOSTON MA 02215-2014  (617)267-5600
>WEB PAGE: http://world.std.com/~wdr/fomp.html
>Membership: $15/yr personal, $300 Life, $100/yr corporate, $2000 corp-life.

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
**Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild on the Web**
<http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>