info: May 8 update book related website

Http://www.globalxs.nl/home/c/cremers

This week our book information website was updated twice.

Links have been added to the following sites:

-PrintNet Gallery with links to individual designers and artists
-The Imprint Society of Reading with link to Department of Typography & Graphic
Communication
-Library Web; Archives and Manuscript Collections on the Internet
-Format: Manuscripts, American Special Collections, LOC
-National Library of Australia Manuscript Collection and Rare Book Collection
(with large collection French Revolution and Bibliography and Typography)
-we have added some information to the already existing link to the Papyrology
Home Page
-links to individual manuscripts
-University of Lund s Division for the History of the Book and Library History
-Early Printed Books Project of the University of Oxford
-information was added to the Daniel Traister link
-Yellow Pages search result for "manuscripts"
-Hot Pictures:  Russian on-line photography gallery
-Chris Witcombe s Art History Resources on the Web: a great site that has been
linked to our  Extraordinary  page
-Andrew Midkiff s Mother of all Art History Links
-The IBIC Guide to book-related Resources on the Internet
-A.K.McCluney s Letterpress Printing homepage
-The Pacific Lutheran University s Elliott Press
-Several new links were added in the Graphic Artists section
-La Maison Europeenne de la Photographie
-information was added to the link to The National Museum of Photography, Film &
Television
-Two Watermark links
-The Bancroft Library Pictorial Collection
-Hearst Mining Collection of Views by C.E.Watkins
-California Cornerstones: selected images from the Bancroft Library Pictorial
Collection
-Bancroft s Rare Book Collections
-Jones  Manuscripts, Books, and Maps: The Printing Press and a Changing World.

Some links that did not work were removed, or updated.

We like to get information about relevant additional links.

5/8/96
regards,

Ton Cremers and Marian Beereboom
Rechter Rottekade 171
3032 XD Rotterdam
Holland
e-mail: 101502.3511@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
e-mail: cremers@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.globalxs.nl/home/c/cremers
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cremers_books
INFOCENTER ON BOOKS/BOEKEN INFORMATIE CENTRUM