ArtistBook International Catalogue??

I wonder if anyone can help me on this list. A catalogue for the 2nd ArtistBook
International was listed in the December 1995 Umbrella, and I sent off my check
to buy it, addressed to 51 MacDougal, Suite 81 in New York. Haven't heard
anything, so I wrote them some time back, and I've still not heard anything.
Anyone out there know who could help me with this, with an email or phone
number?  Thanks very much. Betty

     brig0022@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     Betty Bright, alias abd = :->
     Writer   Curator   Teacher