colophon gallery exhibit

I'm getting ready to update the colophon.com gallery exhibit on illustrated
books. If you have pictures of your work you would like me to consider, you
can email them to me (under 30K please). Active books, sculptural
bookworks, typographical books, livres d'art, bindings which communicate
the metaphor of the text, etc. are included. If you don't have digitized
images I can look at slides or flat art. e-mail me directly (not to the
list) for particulars. Images have to be of the quality you see at the
exhibit. If you haven't gone yet:

http://colophon.com/gallery/minsky/intro.htm

--

Richard