[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Stuff for sale
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Stuff for sale
- From: Tim & Barbara Perkins <binder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 19:57:49 -0400
- Message-id: <199605100010.UAA27826@listserv.syr.edu>
- Organization: Olde Ridge Bookbindery
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have some more stuff to sell. If your interested, Email or call me at
1. 12 x 9 ½ (2 ½ daylight) book press, great condition ?.. $200.00
2. 12 x 9 ½ (2 ½ daylight) book press, great condition and real pretty
3. wooden sewing frame. 26 inches between post ??. $100.00
4. set of 4 gilding wheels, each with a different point size of letters.
Very unusual. $75.00 each or $275.00 for all four.
5. Hickock composing stick ?. $125.00 (real nice)
6. Guiding wheel with a small daisy design and very fine boxwood handle?.
1889, Leipzig, P. Kieman?? $135.00
7. Numerous brass hand stamps from $20.00 to $100.00
All items are in fine condition. Price does not include shipping. The book
presses can be shipped UPS.
Let me know if your interested.
Olde Ridge Bookbindery
P.S. I'm looking for a backing machine. If you know of one please let me