[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Volunteer in London availab
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Volunteer in London availab
- From: Dina Schoonmaker <Dina_Schoonmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 15:02:56 -0400
- Message-id: <199605101905.PAA06754@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Time: 2:54 PM
OFFICE MEMO Volunteer in London available Date: 5/10/96
Banu Casson, the conservator/book binder at the Oberlin College Library will
be spending the fall semester (September through December) in London and seeks
a volunteer position with a book binder to both help and to learn. She is a
sensitive binder with many talents but has not learned to work on leather.
Please send suggestions via e-mail to me as she is not wired. She can be
reached by phone at 216 775-8285 x254.