tools and stuff

Hi again folks'

Just a little note to let you know a little bit more about the hand tools I
have for sale. Some of the tools are fillets, not stamps. The rolls, (or as I
first described them as guiding wheels) are best described as decorative
rolls. I've never seen any thing like them before. They are wheels with the
full alphabet in different point sizes to each wheel. I'm not sure how they
are to be used, but all the same, they are quite interesting. If you would
like, I?ll send a impression of the tools to you for inspection. If you have
a fax machine, let me know the number and I?ll fax it to you.

I also have a "Johnson Press" (Number 2) for sale for $1,500.00.

Thanks,
Tim Perkins
Olde Ridge Bindery
716.244.5510