[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Middleton Workshop
- From: "Fred A. Jordan" <fjordan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 11:08:24 -0400
- Message-id: <199605141501.LAA02133@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mr. Bernard Middleton will be giving a workshop on the restoration of
leather bindings on July 8th, 9th and 10th.
The workshop will only deal with leather bindings, the removal of the spine
for later replacement, methods of attaching the boards, lifting leather and
paper from the boards, and repair of corners. Due to the time factor, some
other factors may be only discussed in principle.
Participants must be skilled in the binding of books in leather, and hand
sewn end bands.
Only One spot remains open..
For more information contact;
Fred A. Jordan
4380 C. R. 37
Livonia, NY 14487