[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Board Shear
- From: Bill simon <BSimon1234@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:10:09 -0400
- Message-id: <199605152010.QAA08433@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I bought a printshop that failed to get some Ludlow mats.
I got a model 70, 27 7/8" KUTRIMMER board shear along with everything else.
It looks like a big paper cutter, but with a massive curved blade and cuts
30-40-sheets of paper at one time, and has a hold down clamp. The original
price new was $865.00,
I would like to sell it. Does anyone have an idea of a fair price? I was
thinking of around $200, or possibly less. Is that reasonable? Are such
things still useful to someone in the book arts?
I also have several galley cabinets, holding 100 9" by 12" galleys.- same
question about a fair price. (I am in Phx, AZ)
Drop a line if you are interested in either item or if you have an idea of