Re: Board Shear

On Wed, 15 May 1996 18:46:43 -0400,
Indigo Som  <IndigoSom@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have a Kutrimmer & it's *great*. I bet you could get $200 for it really
>easily, but if I were you I'd keep it! I use it for all kinds of cutting &
>trimming -- it's especially saved my butt -- & my sanity -- when doing
>edition binding.
>
>Indigo Som

I certainly agree here.  It beats a paper cutter six ways to Christmas.  It
can cut very narrow (1/16th inch or so) strips in anything from tissue to
cardboard.  And it holds the paper/board so you get a straight cut every
time.  Keep it and toss the paper cutters is my advice.

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit/Mendery
San Diego State University Library
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA  92182-8050

Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently.

cstall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(619) 594-2591