Bookbinding Abroad

I am researching programs for bookbinding abroad.  Is anyone familiar
with the Stedelyke Academic voor Kunstambachten in Antwerp, Belgium
and what can you tell me about the program?  Also, if anyone can suggest
any other schools abroad, that would be very helpful.  I know I can get a
list of names from the Guild of Bookworkers, but at this point that is all it
would be....a list of names.  You can respond to me privately if you think
that is more appropriate.

Thank you.

Susannah Fisher
susannah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx