[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Disaster relief/_Ink and GAll_
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Disaster relief/_Ink and GAll_
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 23:17:57 -0800
- Message-id: <199605161956.PAA13770@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've just received the following information from Don Guyot, Colophon Book
Arts Supply, in Olympia, WA.
"On May 7th, 1996, the entire contents of the home, studio, and editorial
offices of Dexter Ing and Polly Fox (Ink and Gall Magazine) were destroyed
completely by the disastrous wild fire which struck near Taos, New Mexico.
A relief fund has been established for those interested in contributing:
Money (not cash) may be sent to:
The Polly Fox and Dexter Ing Relief Fund
C/O Centinel Bank
Taos, NM 87571
Account Number: 352 837
Goods may be dispatched to:
Polly Fox or Dexter Ing
P.O. Box 1469
Taos, NM 87571
Before sending goods, it would be well for you to contact Dexter or Polly
directly in order to prevent unnecessary duplication of efforts."
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
The Caber Press * Istor Productions
Portland, OR 97217
jct@xxxxxxxx * tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"The lyf so short; the craft so long to lerne"
Chaucer, <The Parlement of Foules> 1386 A.D.